By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 83 - Doing Better - The Writing Report

This week I have written substantially more than the last several combined! I have still been busy, so no changes there. However, I feel that I have been better organized, which has made a difference. Further, and probably most importantly, I have been reading more about writing this week, which has really helped motivate me. I guess I am a little impressionable.;-)

I still need to work on getting my Thursday and Friday blogs going, which is a slow process. But it will happen soon!

Categories:

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews