By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 91 - More Podcast Research - Self Improvement

This last week I've been doing more research and effort on podcasting. It's not as simple as one would think to do it properly! There the software, recording environment, main content, and finishing elements, followed by digital storage and access. I am still moving forward with it for the weekend news, but the chances of having it up this weekend (or probably next) are slim. Still, every day of research and trial and error is one step closer and one or more new things learned!

Categories:

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews