By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 90 - One Week of Consistency! - The Writing Report

Last week was an awesome week for writing! I wrote over a thousand words more in my novel, and... I didn't miss a day of blogging! So it appears I am out of my rut for now, and I appreciate all of the kind words of encouragement many of you have Offered. It makes all the difference in the world.

Technically, I did fail to post this yesterday, on the actual Monday it should be posted. A sibling suddenly needed a place to stay and it was their birthday, so we took her out to eat. That said, I am making up or it now. There will still be a Tuesday post, so I am counting it good!


Categories:

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews