By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 93 - Terry Brooks (Link) - Author Interview

Terry Brooks is one of my all time favorite author. His world of Shannara, which is Earth in various points of history, is undoubtedly one of the single most epic bodies of fantasy ever created. Through more than twenty books, he has taken his world from its origins to nearly its death in a post-apocalyptic world. Demons, technology, magic, faeries, and more abound. At the heart of each story it is always about the people, and he excels at telling their stories.

GoodReads had an interview with him last year where readers were able to submit questions. He covers topics from how he got started, how he handles such a vast timeline, and what he is reading now. I highly recommend reading the whole interview!


GoodReads Interview Terry Brooks

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews