By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 110 - Something Big Happened

Okay, so you'll remember how on last Monday I blogger about how something big was coming, I could feel the Lord preparing me and he needed me running at full speed to make it happen. Guess what? The very next day, something big happened!

I was offered the opportunity to open an office for our property management firm in Houston, Texas! And it needs to be open around November 1st. Christina (my wife) and I figured out most of the logistics and costs by the end of Wednesday, spoke with my parents because they'll be most affected by our departure, made a decision Wednesday night, and went to the Provo LDS Temple to gain confirmation of that decision, which we received! This is HUGE!

It's also why I didn't blog Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. There is a ton happening right now as we have two months to figure everything out when we were settled in quite well for the long haul here in Utah. It was so out of the blue, but it felt right.

Blogging may be sporadic for the next four months while we pack up here and establish ourselves there, but I'll do my best to keep the ball rolling. I don't want to let this be an excuse for me to stop writing!


Categories: ,

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews