By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 98 - Podcasting! - Self Improvement

I have done a TON of work on podcasting the past few days. Today I finished my full "alpha" podcast. It's full length (15 minutes) and based off of the News of the Writing World series I do each Friday. In general, I am pretty satisfied! I was hoping to post it online for everyone to listen to, but I have one last hurdle to overcome... I don't know how and where to upload them so you can listen (for free preferably)!

I am extremely excited about this. I feel I have a good voice and many people will enjoy the 15-minute synopsis they can listen to each weekend or on the way to work on Monday morning.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews