By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 78 - Themes - Writing Wisdom

A few weeks ago, when I was a bit more on top of my game, I realized and wrote about how I really like the idea of a recurring theme in association with Writing Wisdom. Mini-Series if you will. In the past I did one about the role of morals in writing, which focused on the methods of description and how they can affect the moral tone we use. I really enjoyed it and learned a fair amount.

So now I am looking or ideas for mini-series. Here are a few ideas I have:

1) Budgeting: Time, Money, Inner Energy

2) Morals in Writing: The Moral Obligation of  Person of Faith in Writing

3) Technology and Writing

4) Becoming a Zealous Writer instead of a Zealot and Why it Matters

5) The Art of Research (Side Note: I spend an inordinate amount of time researching and it is what I am professionally trained in... I ind books written a thousand years ago for my study!)

Any other ideas? Is there one you think is more interesting? Let me know!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews