By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 69 - I'm Not Going Away... - The Writing Report

Well, contrary to what some may believe, I have not disappeared. A hiatus, yes. Disappeared, no. It wasn't intentional either really. Thursday left me with a ton of studying and a sudden mental crash (plus I lacked an interview again... I really need to plan for those!) and Friday found me in the ever beautiful Park City with my even more beautiful wife due to winning tickets to an annual garden tour/show (think Parade of Homes, but with awesome gardens instead!). It turned into a great date in perfect weather with incredible food, and I decided that date night was more important than blogging. It's also a lesson in needing to post the blog in the morning, not the evening.

I have been writing nearly daily in my novel also. This is the area I wish I had more time on at the moment. I have missed a total of four days in the past month, which I find troubling. The days I do write are rarely extended beyond a few sentences. I think it is time to schedule a sprint. I'll have to find a time a get it going!

Categories:

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews