By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 63 - Audio Blogging Research - Self Improvement

As it turns out, finding free AND decent podcasting software is more difficult than I would have thought. Many have quietly passed away, and few have arisen to take their place. As I am not about to pay for one right now, I guess I will have to keep on searching.

The goal is to have the first podcast up this Friday, so Self Improvement Tuesday is probably going to stretch the entire week on the backside of things.:-)

Categories: ,

2 comments:

Have you looked into Audacity. It is an all-around audio editor. I've used it for podcasting in the past. It has a decent hiss-remover, it can record audio, and allows you to have multiple tracks for intro, outro, and other snippets of sound. I also like Levelator if you end up doing interviews where one person is quieter than the other.

I haven't John, but thanks for the heads up. I'll look into them today!

 
  • Total Pageviews