By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 48 - Scheduling Interviews - Monday Musings

So I have a confession to make. I haven't done an interview for tomorrow. To be honest, I have yet to schedule an interview for tomorrow's blog. To be completely truthful, I haven't even thought about it all week. *breathe*


It's true, I forgot. Somehow though I am going to pull through. I know lots of great authors and bloggers, and I know I'll get a great interview. I have some extra time to do it tomorrow too. So who will be interviewed? It's a surprise... even to me!

This is definitely the biggest thing I am trying to work on. I don't mean just the interview scheduling. I mean working ahead in general. We'll see how it goes as I take steps to get ahead on all the blog days I can!

***Cindy Hogan Blog Bash Winners: I am running behind. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews