By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 1,474 - Writing Re-commences

My first day back I did free writing for the poetry just to get the feeling of writing back. The next days were reviewing past work so I knew where I wanted to start and how.

Today, I did a 30 minute writing sprint. My first one in years. It felt great! I wasn't blazing fast, clocking 350 words in my allotted time. But I did it. And I really started to get into the groove near the end. Words flowed with greater ease, allowing my mind to rest in and expand the world of the story, which in turn made it easier to write.

Loving it.

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews