By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 1,473 - Reading Completed!

Late start today. I've been on by 11:30 PM, maybe 12:00 AM since getting back into the swing of things. Tonight it was 12:55 AM.

You write when you can though.

Tonight I finished reading my previous writings. I really liked both WIP's. It's been long enough that most of the details seemed new to me. Nice experience. That said, it will definitely need some editing. I think on the Militia I may need to cut an entire sub-plot to keep things tight.

All in all, glad I took the time to reread.

Maybe I should start trying to do this in the mornings...

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews