By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 1,612 - Early morning, more writing

Seminary starts tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM. In preparation for the need to be up and able to teach, I've been adjusting my alarm clock earlier over the last few weeks. Today, I set it for 5:30 AM, the time I will be waking up at for the next nine months of weekdays.

It wasn't so bad at first today. I took the time to sit down and write. I got 323 words written and nearly finished the ship battle. It's taken a few interesting twists. It's an intense scene, and a lot happens in a short period of time.

Sadly, my mind is struggling now. It is wandering in a sleepy way. It's just not trained yet for this early in the morning!

We'll see how writing goes this week. I won't be home until 7:40 AM is my guess, and so not sure when I will be able to write. I am for now planning on 7:50 AM to 8:20 AM.

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews