By day I work 60 hour weeks. At night I am a devoted father and husband to the world's greatest family. Somewhere in the non-existent time between the two, I am a writer. Join me from the beginning as I chronicle my adventures to become a successful published author.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 1,609 - The battle continues

I wrote yesterday also, just didn't post.


The battle on the ocean continues. One of the antagonists three other crew members is dead. Another is hiding. The antagonist, Mahfoud, is seriously injured with a shot to the thigh. One of the Guardia Civil's original crew of five remains, two meeting their end today. The last one to die revealed Mahfoud's location, and Mahfoud is already slowing down from pain and blood loss. 

The battle is almost over. A great chapter. 

598 words between the two days. Going good.

0 comments:

 
  • Total Pageviews